Slider

First Line Fridays - 12 Days of Snowmen - 12/2/16

Friday, December 2, 2016


It is OFFICIALLY the Christmas season! And I am so SO excited! Christmas truly is my most favorite time of the year. Which is why for the entire month I will be focusing on Christmas books for First Line Fridays. I am also going to be cutting back on my reading this month reading to spend time with family and crafting Christmas presents. 

Today my first line comes from a cute novella written by the incredible Sarah Monzon! And you can read it for FREE! Find out how below...But first, we need our first line!


"She'd heard about not crying over spilt milk, but no one ever warned against weeping over melted ice."



Post your First Line and what your FAVORITE thing about Christmas is below and head over to see what First Lines my lovely friends have today! 

We are GROWING!!! I am so excited that we have added a new member to First Line Fridays! Please stop over at Sarah's blog to show her some love today!
All the Book Blog Names are Taken


Encouraging Words from the Tea Queen

If you would like to host First Line Fridays on your blog, contact Carrie on Reading is my SuperPower.

Sarah recently visited Bookworm Mama! Read the interview HERE.

Click on the image below to subscribe to Sarah's newsletter and receive 12 Days of Snowmen for Free!
Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Bookworm Mama 2023