Slider

First Line Fridays - 11/4/16 - Finding Margo

Friday, November 4, 2016


Good morning (or afternoon...depending on your time zone) and welcome to this week's edition of First Line Fridays! 

This week I have the honor of sharing with you a brand new book from one of my very favorite authors! Jen Turano's books captured my heart from the moment I began After a Fashion almost two years ago. Her style is unique and the humour makes me laugh out loud quite often. Look for my review for Finding Margo coming soon! I will give you a hint though...I loved it! Now...on to my first line!


Present Day
"With the roar of the crowd still reverberating in her ears, Margo Hartman stepped past one of her many bodyguards and into the relative quiet of the dressing room she'd been assigned for the evening."

Pre-Order Now (Releases November 15th)

Post your First Line below and head over to see what First Lines my lovely friends have today! 


If you would like to host First Line Fridays on your blog, contact Carrie on Reading is my SuperPower.
Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Bookworm Mama 2023