Slider

First Line Fridays - Week Seven

Friday, June 10, 2016



This week has been a flurry of activities. Doctor appointments, Facebook parties, lots of laundry and dishes...and HEAT...oh the HEAT!!! On days that it hits 95°F I just want it to be winter again! Thankfully it has cooled down again. However this coming week will not be any slower...We are celebrating our 2 year old's Two Year Post Bone Marrow Transplant "Birthday"! June 11, 2014 - 20 month old Judah saved his brother Ezra's life. At 9 weeks old Ezra underwent chemo and transplant. And I am SO happy to report that he is doing so SO well! However, for the foreseeable future we will be having annual follow up appointments...7 hour drive away from home. So it will be an interesting week. I will hopefully have a good report to bring back next Friday. Prayers are greatly appreciated. That all will go smoothly and that Ezra's immune system is building and starting to function. 

Ok...NOW...on to our First Line! If you are new to First Line Fridays, I have joined forces with Carrie from Reading is my SuperPower to provide a bit of fun to kickstart the weekend. Singing Librarian has joined us this week as well!  I just started reading Dawn Crandall's books...And OH....MY.....So SO happy I have the whole series and can just keep reading! Read my review for Book One - The Hesitant Heiress HERE.

And FINALlY...I know...I'm a bit long winded today...
First line of Chapter One is... 



"No matter how well practiced I was, I couldn't help but stare."

Now, post YOUR first line below! And make sure you head over to Carrie's blog, Reading is my SuperPower, AND Singing Librarian to post your first line there! 
Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Bookworm Mama 2023