Slider

Reading Challenge 2016 - Update

Thursday, April 21, 2016

I had every intention of posting this update at the beginning of the month...However, life happened! Myself and our oldest son came down with a cold. (Only the second time I have been sick in over 2 years!) In turn, our son Ezra had his first, really REAL cold EVER!!! If you know any of our story, you will know that sickness in our house is not good! But Ezra's immune system is beginning to function and he was able to kick it with minimal extra medication! Yay! 



Have you set a reading goal for this year? I am about 38% complete with mine! If you haven't set a goal yet, it's not too late. You can jump into this challenge or create your own. But I encourage you to try branching out  a bit this year. I have had so much fun diving into other genres and authors! So much so, I completed two series in the last month and a half! (Leviathan and The Selection) I am struggling to come up with ideas for the last few slots though. I would love to hear your recommendations! 

As always,

Happy Reading! 

2016 Reading Challenge:


Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Bookworm Mama 2023