Slider

The Night Before Christmas - Clement C. Moore (Illustrated by Bill Bell)

Thursday, December 3, 2015

"To the top of the porch! To the top of the wall! Now Dash away! Dash away! Dash away all!"

With Christmas fast approaching I realised that we don't own a copy of The Night Before Christmas. Therefore I began my hunt for a copy that my three year old would enjoy. I wanted something with vivid color and interaction. The pages are very busy and there is something new to see each time we open the pages. The traditional poem has always been one of my favorites. The illustrations add life to the words. My son loves it and keeps asking to "Read Santa!" and he goes around saying "Dash away! Dash away!" If you too are on the hunt for The Night Before
Christmas, I recommend this copy. Eventually I would like a classic hard copy of this poem to own, but this year I am settling for a digital copy of this version that I found through our local library. May your season be filled with Christmas cheer!


"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a Good Night!"


Published by Sky Pony Press

I found a digital copy of The Night Before Christmas at my local library.

Purchase Options:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Google Books
Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Bookworm Mama 2023