Slider

Gentleman of Her Dreams - Ladies of Distinction Novella - Jen Turano

Monday, May 18, 2015

Miss Charlotte Wilson believes that God has brought her the perfect man to marry, Mr. Hamilton Beckett. But is he truly the gentleman of her dreams? Charlotte has devised a flawless scheme to snatch up the perfect husband. But does she have her sights set on the wrong man?

My review of this novella is short because I don't want to give away too many spoilers. I enjoyed reading this short prequel to Jen Turano's series Ladies of Distinction. It is light and full of humor! An excellent start to this series and I can not wait to read the first book, A Change of Fortune. Jen Turano has quickly become one of my favorite authors. After a Fashion is by far one of my favorite books that I have read this year.

Read Gentleman of Her Dreams for FREE:
Barnes & Noble
Amazon

Published by Bethany House Publishers
Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Bookworm Mama 2023