Slider

Meet You Again - Bethany Engelhardt (CD)

Friday, April 10, 2015

Ok, I am taking a totally different route with this post. But, I wanted to do what I could to get information about this amazing CD to as many people as possible! I grew up in church with Bethany and she has such an amazing gift for music! This CD completely blew me away!

All of the songs, save one, are original recordings written by Bethany Engelhardt. This CD is packed full of powerful worship music. But a new and different sound. I LOVE it! There is a song for every season and emotion that I have been through recently. I can't tell you how many times I have cried and laughed and danced while listening to this music. The power of God is definitely felt in every lyric. I would encourage everyone who is looking for a new worship album to grab this one! You won't regret it! Turn the lights down low, start listening and let the Holy Spirit minister to you.

Buy Meet You Again - iTunes
Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© Bookworm Mama 2023